Zombie Diaries 2: World of the Dead (2011)

First of all, Zombie Diaries 2: World of the Dead is stupid although I get the point of the movie, a post apocalyptic where zombies are not the only a threat to humanity but also bandits. Well, why did I say stupid? Because the movie is really unconvincing as if this they're just doing their rehearsal to the movie. Also the zombies, Zombies are not like the creatures from Descent where they  can't sense you, and I must say they probably they must've read the Book from Max Brooks first.
The acting was a little goofy, the lighting is stupid although I know that they are using the Found-Footage effect they must have paid some attention to the lighting too. The sound effect is inappropriate in most of the scenes like the wind blowing SFX inside a walled house pathetic. The camera constantly "blurs" in which the movie became more and more annoying.
Bottom line, I didn't even know how did this movie get into the big screen and I am not saying as a hater for I love zombie movies but this is just...wrong. I tell you, stay away from this movie. Not worth a watch at all. Also, not in question the authority of the rater, 
"A Slaughterhouse of Horror, Bloody and Terrifying"
How I wished there is a scene where its bloody and terrifying but unfortunately NONE! And for the record, I only watched this movie because I though this movie was connected to George Romero's Diary of the Dead.
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog