Pacific Rim (2013)


If you're into big stuff and Gundam, this is the movie for you! Pacific Rim, directed by Guillermo del Torro is a movie that took place in a post-apocalyptic world where human race is being threatened by the Aliens by sending dinosaur sized aliens to do the genocide, BUT will the humans just sit like a duck seeing their race grow extinct? No, so they build this huge, cool looking Robots to exterminate these aliens and there the story of Pacific Rim is made...

Plot. The story is awesome I liked it. Something new in the eyes....oh wait what about Transformers? Hmm I have to say, comparing both movies, this time I'll go with Pacific Rim, MAN! Just look how detailed and realistic the movements of the Jaegers, and the graphics! Its as close to reality! And hey, I'm not downgrading Transformers okay? I just can't help to compare because both features Huge Robots, okay?

Overall. Clap. Clap. Clap. Simply amazing. The movie was great and a must watch. After watching the movie I can't help but to recommend it to my friends.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog