The Wolverine (2013)

The Wolverine directed by James Mangold is I bet the sequel to the movie after the X-men were disbanded. I said "I bet" because I didn't watch the movie before this, plus I'm not much of an x-men guy but I'm starting though!


Plot. Normal. The movie is like a Chinese martial art film plus a mutant that instantly heals its wounds, yes, Wolverine.

I actually like the movie, the movie is packed with nice action scenes, the train scene, the bad ass king-fu battles and ninja warriors.

The plot is quite weak, for me. The story is like saving the princess from the bad guys and the bad guys finally gets the girl and imprison her in the castle and then then the hero comes and there the final confrontation will happen...boss battle.

But the again, since this movie was great...to those die hard wolverine fans, but wolverine is not my type of hero though, but I must say that his battle scenes are all great.

Cinematography. Everything's is great from the lighting, special effects, choice of place. Awesome.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog