White House Down (2013)


A Capitol Policeman John Cale has just been denied his dream job with the Secret Service of protecting President James Sawyer. Not wanting to let down his little girl with the news, he takes her on a tour of the White House, when the complex is overtaken by a heavily armed paramilitary group. Now, with the nation's government falling into chaos and time running out, it's up to Cale to save the president, his daughter, and the country.

Hmm, what more can I say about this movie, --AWESOME! Wow, I never been so at the edge of my seat when watching a movie and definitely, this one made me.



Today is Tuesday movie day and right now, I feature you an action, thriller movie starring Jamie Foxx and Channing Tatum entitled: White House Down.



First impression about this movie: so-so, just another action movie mission impossible-escape to Alcatraz movie type yadda yadda yadda BUT NO, the movie is more than that. First of all, I have to say, the presentation of the movie trailer is really bad; I mean, bad bad. THE MOVIE IS FREAKIN' AWESOME! It is just somewhat dissapointing in some ways because of the trailer bit nonetheless, the movie is an A++ grade.

The Tatum-Foxx combination is great. They blend right in. The story is is rich and original, special effects are hardly seen (what I meant was the obvious social effect effects) which is good!).

During the middle part of the movie (especially in the near climax), I was already at the edge of my seat. I was enthralled by the huge explosions, tactical espionage, tanks, jet planes, hacking, gadgets and government stuffs in the movie that made me all excited. 


Of all the action / thriller movie that I've watched, so far, this one, with all confidence I can say is THE BEST.



1 comments:

Dan O. said...

Nice review Cristian. Most blockbusters like this may take themselves a bit too seriously, but not this one and thank the high heavens for that.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog