Monsters University & Despicable Me 2 (2013)


A prequel to the movie, Monster Inc., on a look at the relationship between Mike and Sulley during their early days at the Monsters University where they weren't necessarily best of friends.

Despicable Me 2 is the sequel of  the same title where this time, Gru, as an ex villain, recruited by the Anti-Villain League to help deal with a new Super Criminal. 

Actually, this is the first time I'm posting 2 movie review in one Post. Well, this will do anyways, plus to save time and I quite forgot some parts of the movies na eh haha.

MONSTERS UNIVERSITY is a such a great film. From the start of the movie, I was blown by the smooth graphics; the story is even better and unfolds the story behind the characters of Monsters Inc. I don't know if there is or not, but is there an Oozma Kappa member seen in the movie Monster Inc.?

When Dean Hardscrabble made an entrance, she automatically became my favorite monster. ^^

Meanwhile in DESPICABLE ME 2, this movie is a nice one, however I have to say, when comparing these 2 movies back-to-back, I have to say, Monsters U has an edge when it comes to the Graphics. Although the minions are cute and funny, that is not enough to make a great movie. Also the story line, in my point of view, I feel like the story is somewhat plain and simple, but the ending has a nice catch (I like the Minion music video)!


Overall, MONSTERS U is A-OK for me, I'd give it a 5 for the Graphics and story while DESPICABLE ME 2, I'd give it a 4 star rating. For me there are some dull moments in the movie and so-so parts.  Anyways, these 2 are great movies for the family, a must watch for all.

monsters university

despicable me


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog