The Conjuring (2013)

The first Horror movie I'm going to watch this Year. The conjuring, directed by James Wan is said to be "based on true story" for which is, I don't really know if it really is. This movie, even though it is not yet showing in my country, I've already been hearing rumors, side comments and spoilers. I even heard that I'm one cinema here in Manila, after watching the movie, a girl became "possessed" inside the cinema! Hehe...such an effective way of Advertising a movie.

At the first 30 minutes i was like, "Guys, calm down, you're all being exaggerated." But when the Maid scene came out, HOLY SHIT I swear it creeped the shit out me.

Overall. The movie is--wait, Overall already? No plot? Well, anyways, Overall, the movie is HORRIBLE! in a sense it will make you scream, close your eyes, makes your heart pound and makes you go pee.


I must say, that this movie is really excellent, the scare level is amazing, unlike any other horror/thriller movies that gives its scare factor at the start and then slowly degrades as the movie progresses, this one is not, it starts as low, then middle, then kills you with a BANG. Also this movie makes you expect that "Whew, glad the scare is over, but when the moment you let your guard down that is where the movie will scare you the most.

All I can say is, watch the movie, really, you will really love the scare this movie is going to give you and you might get a bonus of hart attack! --nah just kidding!

So tell your friends to watch this movie and get your scare caps on!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog