Daybreakers (2009)

Daybreakers  by Michael and Peter Spierig is an Action sci-fi movie about vampires. Well, about humans as well. You see, this movie is set on the near future i guess, where people are turned into Vampires to be immortal and such. The story is about saving human kind from extinction with the help of some humans of course and an ex vampire.

I like this movie, unlike any other vamp movies I've watched (and like those I'm not going to watch). This movie has a lot to offer you see, in such a short time the movie executed lots of scenes and never a dull moment occurred!

Overall the movie is nice, great, nice effects although not fond of watching vampire movies (I kinda more like Zombie movies though ^^) I really liked this one. Also another thing, I only didn't get how did the vampires returned to Human again? Was it because they drank an ex vampire blood? What about the burning experiments? What was it for then? And why did the vamps explodes when a wooden stick touches them...well I guess I gotta do some research then Haha.

Oh yeah, there are some scenes though that Ethan Hawke looks like Tom Cruise and yeah, 5 stars for this movie for it kept me 'til the end of the movie.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog