Welcome Year 2012!


Hi Guys! Yes, I'm here once again giving you...ugh, what are we talking about again? Haha, yes, today I browsed into some blog about New Year etc. etc. and I found nothing. Yeah, almost about celebs and stuffs so I'm making my own list on what nonsense I've come up this past few months or to be precise this past 2011.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Let us now leave whatever problems, shit bricks and mga "Alitan" right here, right now for a new new is about to start (to my friends, please, let us not talk about my debts shall we?). This year, indeed has been really fruitful to me...okay slightly happy? You really want me to suffer don't you?! Haha anyway, nothing fancy though for this past few months I've been really really worked out and I don't even go to Gym yet. Also this year has been really controversial, funny and stupid.

A slight recap on what happened and the landmarks on my life. Just like in the Buzz, Top 10 most controversial Celebrity, I too have something nonsense to share to you. Yes, nonsense, so you'd better leave this page right now.

No wonder you broke two broke up! Look at that JUST LOOK AT THAT!

1. For the first time I had a girlfriend (Whoo!) But we broke up actually afterwards (Nawww...). Yes we did, so F*CK OFF! Oh yes, since she was my first, it was memorable, I just can't handle relationship yet...so a bitter end has to be declared but we're still friends worry not. Constant communication is at work. All good. All smooth....hmmm smooth. doh!


I am not time conscious. I don't know...

2. I am one of the 1111 guys. Google it and you'll know what I'm talking about. I always thought that I am always watched and forcible look at the digital clock and poof! 10:10, 11:11, 1:11, 5:55 etc. no coincidence dude, I'm telling you, once you get the message you will no longer perceive it as coincidence. Also, Deja Vu happens a lot to me (I actually like to call this "Deja Vu" a lost life to me, why? Let's just say that I have lost 1 life and I just happened to "respawn" to my last save point starting all over again right? Just like in Super Mario World hahaha! Freaky).

I don't know where to look, the arm of the banner?

3. I'M AN ACTIVIST! HELL YEAH! Bring in the AK47 baby! I've attended several Mobilization fighting for Higher Education Budget with my colleagues. Well, it was fun, bonding moment while waiting for our head to catch a bullet (WHAAAT?) ....kidding. We we're yelling and stuff and running like crazy avoiding cars and trucks as if we are playing "Patintero" with the vehicles hahaha! Yeah, we rallied all the way from PUP to Mendiola Peace Arch to The House of Senate. WALKING.


4. I'm a Haciendero. I am? What? Hahaha, actually I recently found out that I have a land to get on our province and they are all killing each other just to get those land. Fortunately I wasn't there to join their ranks... "fight 'til no one is standing" haha kidding though!
What are you looking at huh, Buddy?

5. I'm just simply conscious that is why I'm not talking with you. Yeah, little. you know as if I'm talking to a really really cool guy and I was like, whew who am I to barge in front of you?! Hahaha, actually, this one is part of my New Year's Resolution --to talk to almost everyone without any limitation. (Imma barge into someone else's  room without prior notice LOL).Ya noe, my classmates are a little intimidating you see, I find it hard to pierce through them T___T.

What the fuck? Why did he left me a penny? I'm just resting here!

6. Emotional and Mind Bending Disasters. This year offer me also lots and lots (not of kisses) of truly exceptional experience not everyone is supposed to experience yet. Actually it is fun especially when you're sharing those to your closest friend hahaha (no, not the experience you Pervert!). From shitty projects, assignments and "Extra Curricular Activities"...if you know what I mean? Huh?

The First Logo I made...and it doesn't look like a logo

7. I started Blogging since 2009 of May. At first it was a Journal and now...it is still a Journal, but it more focuses the Ideas I wanted to share to you folks! (That is how I love yah!). I only started blogging about movies and Daily Facial Regimen this 2011 of July. Also coming soon, I will make (hopefully) a video or maybe I'll just stick to the Blogging haha, I'll make a night time regime this time.




Just a note, I made this manually with Photoshop CS4 and proud of it. Not Software Generated.

So there you have it folks! How I wished I have 10 but I can't think anymore happenings but of course I'll update this if I remembered any worry not. Oh yes, I only have 7.

Also, what I realized from this year is that I always take things seriously, I ought to loosen up, have some fun, I only realized it recently that I always cram and exclude myself and begin working working working and what do I get, they don't even pay me "real cash!" WTF?! I always thought that I am doing well..too well that I am missing lots of part of me. So starting this year, 2012 I will be more outgoing, learn some new things maybe new language (like talking to insects hahaha), explore new things A LOT! Guys, the world has a lot to offer, things you might not yet know they offer but they do. Get out and explore! Live Life! Love Life! (Hey, I think you stole that line from a Century Tuna commercial huh Cris? Tsk tsk, talk about originality...)

So my New Year's Resolutions is I will be more outgoing interact more. Just as simple as that. Hopefully, in 2012 I will be bolder. I want to try lots of things; things that I haven't experienced this past 2011. I want to do stuffs, CRAZY STUFFS and you know what they say:
"LIFE IS A BITCH....FUCK IT."
Ooh, I just love this line, its a mixture of having fun and taking risks. Actually life is a game, just don't put any cheat for the game will end early. Live life! 

So you? What happened to you this past 2011? Can share it to me? Feel free to share it then in the comment box Below! Maybe yours is spicier and more exotic! Thank you for reading!

 I'm Cristian and I'm wishing you a very Happy New Year!



1 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog