On the Job Training Experiece


Hi Guys! Today...oh yeah! Wondering what's with the logo up above? I haven't told you the Office where I am situated right? Right. Then I am currently working at HRSelect Incorporated at Unit 2105-A 21st Floor, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange, Ortigas Avenue with my friends Alyanna, Arman, Mariz and Ching. Oh diba may kanya kanyang Nickname? (Nickname na yun?) with our Bosses, Mam Kath, Ms. Barby and Sir Rej.

You see, 5 of us were divided into groups (sorry for Arman for he is to be set alone D=) Me and Ching were assigned to the Local Jobs while the rest again, except for Arman whose sent in Business Relations Position, Yanna and Mariz were assigned to the International Jobs.

Also today, dum da da da dah! I've done my very first Job Interview, ON MY OWN! (well not really, actually this is the second, explanation later) Well for 05:31 I interviewed my fellow PUPian batch mate, well he is also applying for an OJT and i swear this guy is cute. *Haha, Ching said.* No, actually this guy is nice, a bit nervous at first and as for me, I got a little intimidated on his height, he's fucking 5'11 (how did I know? I skimmed through his Resume, duh!). Since he's also 2nd Year 2nd Semester like me, I pretended at first that I am Professional, and working at HRSelect etc. etc. and of course I eventually told him that I am a Practicum taker too just to make him at ease.

Well, technically, this is my 2nd interview with someone and well, I labeled him as my first because I managed to record the time how long was my interview with him and its 5 minutes and 31 seconds! My first interview was with a Guy applying for Kuwait, he was nice too, a bit old though he managed to pull everything through. I can really feel that he's really nice too.

What I actually like about interviewing people is that the adrenaline feeling, not so sure if it's adrenaline but its like a feeling where you are like in the Nirvana, really cool feeling as if you have all the control and the person you're interviewing is like...under you. Like you feel so high, well respected etc. As if you have the control to either keep them alive or just kill them. Can't really explain it through words but I tell you, the feeling is really cool.

What also happen to like in this job is that I can utilize what I've learned from my school. From Making Proposals, Management Functions, Psyching People (by just observing people's actions you can tell what they are currently feeling right that moment) to creating and being part of the Solution.

This OJT is a really a fun filled experience for me, for us, for we have a not only nice but also cool and funny bosses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog