After Earth (2013)

Today is "After Earth" day but first let's take a sip of coffee from Bo's Coffee

7:45pm. We've watched After Earth by M. Night Shyamalan, from the director of my favorite movie 3 Idiots starring Will Smith and Jaden Smith.

Mmmmeah.
That's what I can say about the movie, but well, my score for this will be 3 stars, maybe because Man of Steel was so good, I was expecting my next movie to be watched to be equal (or much better) to it.

But then again, I have to say, the graphics were somewhat convincing but the sky dive and the falls part blew it all away.

The plot.
The story was uh.. I don't know, kind of vague to me. For me the sequence of the story is:
  1. Kitai is training to be a ranger.
  2. He failed to become one and so when his dad came, his dad became furious.
  3. His dad realized hes being hard on his son and decided to take him to a trip.
  4. Unfortunately they've hit an asteroid storm and theen---
  5. They landed to Earth.

Still I have mo idea what was that big underwater bomb like prison thingy. Why is it in their plane at the first place? Where are they headed? With call their advanced technology, they've failed to calculate a storm signal?


Also whats with the ghost warrior evolution?

Goose bumps part.
The part where Kitai begins to freeze to death then the bird saved him ---then the bird died :'(
I'm sort of teary eyed back then, good thing all the people were focused on watching the movie haha.

The Verdict.
Overall, I'll give a 2 star rating. The movie never failed to amuse me nonetheless, this movie is recommended for the family but if you're looking for some more action, adventure and less cheesy graphics I suggest you go find other movie to watch.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog