My SPES Buddies

City Engineering Department SPES 2013


I started working in the City Engineering Department Services of Mandaluyong City hall this 20th of May 2013. At first everything was awkward, actually at first I really don't feel welcome at all.


My stay at the Engineering Office, overall was really great but short lived. 




The first guy I managed to talk and befriend with. We first met at the Public Employment Services Office. He's nice and really talk a lot. Sometimes I don't get what he's mumbling about, I just nod and say yes sometimes when he's laughing while he's saying something to me, I'm guessing that its a joke, I just laugh.

Tim is a 4th year high school student in Eulogio Reyes Integrated School. When I asked him what course he's going to take in College, he says that he's still undecided about it. So far, he's the oldest in our group. 


The second guy who is a table away from out desk. At first he's really quiet, mysterious and shy type until his' last day at work, hes gone crazy, loud and carefree.

He's funny, talks about anything but I think he's a little introvert though.
Renz is a freshman at Rizal Technological University taking up Civil Engineering.


The gangster of the group. He always wear a cap, loose shirt that matches his caps. Behind the exterior look, he 's really a sweet guy. he's fun to be with and really polite. He calls me "Kuya" and oh yeah, he's only 15 years old (which I thought he's already in his 18th or 19th year).

At first he never stray near our desk, all the time he's with the girls. Likes talking with then (and maybe flirting with them). Then one time the High Boss, Cris saw them all cramped up together (they are all 7) and asked them to disperse to different sections in the office so he, Michael and Lea came to out desk.

Jeremiah is a 4th year High School at Highway Hills; he said that he is going to take a Maritime Course when he graduates.



Nicole, the muse of the group. The blonde girl who is just 15 and as she call herself: Vain. She is a student from Arellano University Plaridel Campus near the Don Bosco in General Kalentong Street.



A second year lad studying Accounting in the Polytechnic University of the Philippines. The first sight of him, I knew it, he's familiar. 

Mic is a cool guy, nice and talkative, he reminds of me of my High School classmates when  he plays song from his mobile phone, most of his songs are Filipino Rap which my Guy classmates often play when the teacher is either late or absent.


Johnkiel a.k.a. Bam Bam is a quiet guy, mysterious and often spends his time alone in a cubicle either sleeping of doing nothing but he's nice nonetheless.

Bam is 19 years old which his' face reveals that he's only 15 and yes, Bam and Jeremiah are related, they're cousins. 

He is an Information Technology student from a school I forgot to ask. He really likes to change the topic when the spotlight turns on him.


A friend of Edgen. She's really nice and simple. Studious in first sight. She appears to be quiet and well reserved. She's the one in charge of the phone call for the Head Engineer, Boss Cris so she seldom come to our desk.








CARLO
Carlo, Carlo, Carlo. He's quite a mystery to me, we never got a chance to talk one-on-one.  Well, I think that's it, prolly because he is always busy with work. 

Like Jeremiah, they both share the same personality however in Carlo he is more of a witty, cool and confident type (I'm not saying that Jeremiah is not)





Edgen and I graduated from the same High School. At first I don't know if should I just snob him or what. He and I are clubmates from an school organization I handle, Interact Club.












0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog