Sinister (2012)

Sinister (2012) directed by Scott Derrickson is a Thrilling horror mystery movie (with a pinch of cult-y demon part) about Ellison Oswalt, a book writer who moved in a house where horrific events happened prior their arrival.

Sinister, from the word itself. At I was skeptical on how will this movie scares the shit out of me, the beginning of the movie was vague, never even knew he was a writer --I thought he's a detective of some sort but anyways, the movie. The movie itself is outstanding, never fails to shock me at the right moment. The sound effects even made he movie scarier.

Overall, I must say that I liked it. Made me scream a little in me seat (more like moan.....I guess), the story is nice, although some part are cliché, still I'd give this a 4 start rating. Also the movie is fast paced --for me, I quite find the movie to rather end quickly than expected and still left me hungry for more.

Well, I've got nothing much to say anyways except WATCH IT. Watch this movie in either in a theater or much better with your earphone in a dark room, that way you'll literally jump out of your seat haha.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog