2012: In Review

Today is the last day of the Year 2012, December 31. Right now, people are busy doing their stuffs, going to the market to but ingredients to the food they'll be serving later onw and shopping for gifts etc.

At the market, countless people walks around buying round fruits, it's like The Walking Dead actually. Series of honking from horn sellers, explosion from firecrackers and honking of the cars made my ear deaf --take note it is just 10: 00 am here.

The total opposite can be observed in in our street. It's like...Semana Santa in our street right now, it's so quiet, only handful of people can be seen and the houses are like abandoned. ---great.

Here we go again, as a new year will pass us again, it is time that transform ourselves into a new person; let us not forget our past for it helped us to be here, right now that shaped us into whatever what are we now, now.

Now that we are now Welcoming a  New Year, 2013. I'd really like to thank ALL the people who made my 2012 great --no FABULOUS! There may be bad times, good times, shitty times but whatever times I had, it had been a really...really great year for me. And now, looking back this year --all I can say it is just like parang kahapon lang 'to!

2012. Year 2012. You are indeed a very remarkable year. For me, year 2012 is really special for a LOT of stuff happened to me, memories, happenings and crazy stuffs I never thought I did!


So here we have it folks, just like my previous blog post: Welcome year 2012, I'll be doing  a the same post entitled: Cristian 2012: In Review.


My first On the Job Experience (OJT) was in this Company, HRSelect this November 24, 2012 to February 13, 2012 and my real work with pay was this February 27, 2012 to June 17, 2012. Thanks to this company, I've been able to make the My PSP Game List post --yes, I used the money I earned to buy myself a PSP!

And of course, the invaluable experiences I had with my Bosses who taught me how office work is really is; making phone calls, sourcing for applicants, creating job post, reviewing resumes, interviewing applicants, organizing people and such..really, a lot to experience to say in this company.


2. REAL-ationship?
Photo credit: ozpinoymotivation.com.au
Remember the last post I made about having a relationship? Well Guess what, I do have made a relationship with someone this year too! We broke up eventually, as if all my relationships are always seemed to be ...limited. I mean, why always One month, one month? Yes, I made to acquaintances with two different person this year and hell it is. You know how it feels being left in mid air no? (haha...I'm trying to be emo) But nonetheless, I am happy and I am really thankful for they came (ooh came...) into my life, really! No hard feelings. 




3. Bulking up on Muscles
This year, I decided to build up muscles so I am now working out to get buff, thanks to my gym bud who I no longer see now (I wonder what happened to him?) who encouraged me to work out. Why? Well, I wanted to actually look good and fit in my clothes, they're all saggy and now after long tremendous times at the gym --they're all muscle fit to me! HA! ..nah just kidding, those clothes are all gone now. I threw them away but nonetheless, I am working really hard to get that body type I want.


4. The Adventure
Most important of all, is the adventure I had with my friends. All throughout this year, pareparehong mukha nakikita ko! Nakaksawa na! Hahaha...joke lang! 

For 3 years you've been here with me, blockmates and even friends from different places. 

All I can say is that I'm very thankful to have all of you with me. 

Once again, have a Blessed Happy New Year Guys!

1 comments:

ArCeeTee said...

looks like you really had a wonderful 2012....looking forward to a brighter 2013? Of course!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog