My PSP game List




Hey guys! What's up, have you seen my Top 10 Playstation One Games yet? Well now, I'm going to give you my Top 10+ PSP games. They are arranged in no order so feel free to rate it if you want.



DISSIDIA DUODECIM O12 FINAL FANTASY
The very first game in my portable console. I am an avid fan of the FF series and this game gave me goosebumps when I first played. Memories coming back again.

Nonetheless, the game is great! The graphics, the sounds, the characters the fighting style etc. are all great. 2 thumbs up. Actually the graphics is what I'm highlighting here guys. Take a look.



PARASITE EVE: THE 3RD BIRTHDAY
Despite the ugly name for a game..."The 3rd Birthday" PE: 3rd Birthday really shine above when it comes to the gamestyle and outstanding graphics. Although with a short storyline (which I managed to finish the game within -24 hours. The game realyl is short BUT I'd tell you, you're gonna play it over and over again.


METAL GEAR SOLID: PEACEWALKER
I've never liked shooting games actually but since the graphics are great, I gave MGS a try and it did not dissapoint me. In fact I actualyl liked it but then... this game is much much better if played with someone else via CO-OP for lots of goodies and stuffs come when you link with someone else.

Overall, great graphics, nice story (if you followed the prequels), and great gameplay. Most of the time you'll be like a stealth ninja more that a soldier for you might want not to be spotted by the enemies LOL.


GUNGNIR
Gungnir is a turn based strategy game by Atlus that is quite simillar to Ogre Tactics BUT with a slightly better graphics and gameplay. Gungnir features a wavering war between the rebels and their oppressor (much like light vs. dark; good vs. evil etc.). The story is...quite predictable for most turn based strategy out there are themed to fight the bad guys and win the princess.

However, Gungnir, for me is quite too fast for me to play. The story is quite short so I finished the game earlier than expected. But then again, if you're a fan of turn based strategy game. Give Gungnir a try, you will not be dissapointed.


HATSUNE MIKU: PROJECT DIVA 2
This game --reminds a lot of o2 Jam. For those who likes music. Try Project Diva 2. Its a great game, really challenging and gets harder and harder the longer you play it. However, there seems to be no full english game up to date. I only have a copy that is partially patched with english. Still, a great game even though I do not understand what I'm clicking haha!


GRAND THEFT AUTO: LIBERTY STORIES
The 9th installment in the GTA series, a prequel to the GTA III is now made available in the PSP! GTA: Liberty Stories ---well I clearly I have no idea what this game is all about but I like it. Killing civillians, attending missions, killing people etc. For me this is what GTA is all about. But none the less unlike GTA: Vice City this game is waay better (especially when you activated the cheat haha).


GODS EATER: BURST
This game doesn't wore me out. I like attending the same mission over and over again to get the materials you need in order to boost your character's strength. This game has now "Level-Up" but instead, in order for you to be stronger you have to fight the "Gods" for you to get their Items which is made to create a more powerful weapon at your disposal.

Gods Eater: Burst is a fighting style game, wherein you fight hordes of monsters to help save mankind from its inevitable destruction. The graphics are nice, gameplay is somewhat cluttered, quite confusing at first but soon you'll be able to adapt to it. For some this game might be frustrating to them for they have to fight the same monster over and over again.


LITTLE BIG PLANET
LBP is a game wherein you play the role of Sackboy, much like Dora the Explorer, exploring the world. For me the the game is quite childish but then again I quite enjoy it but never played it again after I replaced it with another game.

The graphics are okay, gameplay is okay (which uses brain power to solve puzzles) and what i like most in this game is the BGM. Happy tunes makes me jumpy.

If you are more on a action type player, I'd say stay away from this game. 


VALKYRIA CHRONICLES 2
At first, this game is like Metal Gear Solid so get a copy of the game and played it but no, this is a turn based strategy game. Many gameplay concepts in Valkyria Chronicles II are carried over from the original. The BLiTZ system is used during combat scenarios, splitting the action between an overhead Command Mode and third-person Action Mode, which is quite new to me for a turn based strategy game. The graphics are more like anime style, hand drawn pictures more and the conversations are like in a graphic novel but the gameplay is interactive (you don't say?).

I never played this game too long so i deleted it but there is a still a chance of me playing this game...in time when i wanted to :)


KINGDOM HEARTS: BIRTH BY SLEEP
Developed by Square Enix and Disney, character from both developers combined in this one game. KH:BS is a great game for those who like mashed up game and/or looking for action-roleplaying-adventure game with great graphics, great gameplay and great storyline. 

Like most RPG games, this game is about Light  vs. Dark and saving the world from Destruction. You take the role of either Aqua, Ventus or Terra which have different story from each other so you have to finish the game using all of them. Quite a trick right? Each character meets up with different NPCs and friends.


TEKKEN 6
First of all, I've never like arcade type games which can be seen in an arcade. But my curiousity exceeds me that is why I'm still playing this game until now --and I liked it. Just like in the arcade, the same rule follows, the commands are still the same. 

The reason I doubt playing this game is that you have to memorize the commands and stuf in order to land a killing blow to the enemy but actually once you get to know the codes, you'll get hooked to it. Big time!

The graphics are great, sounds, stage and oh, there is also an edit mode where you can change the look of your favorite character.

Nega side -- the only thing I never liked in this game is the Arcade mode battling the Bonus Round (the huge Robot) and the Monster Azazel. I'd say it  is much better to fight normal character than those oversized monsters.


MANHUNT 2: UNCENSORED
The latest game I have in my console. I LOVE THIS GAME the brutality, gore, blood. Everywhere. The game is quite scary for the sounds and random people will begin to shout/talk. I must say, the game is really gore-y. There are a lot of weapons in the game that can be used and each of them has 3 levels of execution (if you sneak at their back). 

Overall, the graphics are well.. not that okay but enjoyable, its like playing Silent Hill: Shattered Memories for the constant flickering of the screen. The game is quite dark you have to have stick you PSP close to you wherein ..is quite annoying when a cut seen is played, I get surprised and end up throwing my PSP away...good thing I'm playing it in bed.


So guys, did I missed anything? Anything you'd to share? Just leave your responses at the comment section below.

Follow me on Twitter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog